• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Help with GM Check in Target Macro (1 Viewer)

Only thing I can think of to look for any online Gm would be a little spam heavy. Not sure if they can see any /who all logs since I would figure it has to call to the server I think you would be doing yourself a disservice by checking /who all gm every 10 seconds. If you are to the point where you are that nervice about it you should probably just stop. I don't remember where I saw the quote but on the MQ2 site posted... If you are not ready to accept the ban stick then don't use MQ2.

As for how you could do it I would say in game do /who all GM then make an event that looks like the text spew for a successful GM hit #*# there are 2 players who match that criteria#*# or whatever ( am at school can't check what it actualy says at the second). Then just if that event happens just make the event /circle off /camp you'll die just lock it in a loop trying to camp you.

If there is a call to server each who all I think you will be just putting a large flag up that says "Hey, look I am paranoid and would love to get banned for this right here." That's just my 3 cents.

Did you consider using MQ2GMCheck? It appears to have alot of features, but the simple one is a true/false for the presence of a GM. I don't know anything about its innards or efficiency, or if its VIP and you would need to do your own compile. Food for thought.

Help with GM Check in Target Macro

Users who are viewing this thread

Back