• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Request - Help with gear switching please. (1 Viewer)

RedCents
1,432¢
My team is all ftp minus the tank, so the team cannot use the LS collar. I have done enough missions that they finally all got one, but I can only level it in the 2 group missions by opening the chest. It gives 2% xp on the evolving collar. I have done quite a few missions (as a dummy) with the no stat prestige collar on during the missions.

I would like some help with a way to have my team enter the mission zones and do all the killing, and before having my tank open the chest, the team all switches whatever collar they wear to the Subdued Collar of Legacies Lost to get the xp. I will eventually Krono them, so this would be a nice collar to wear when they are ready.

I am thinking a LEM would be good, or even just a Lua that I could start and exit it after the mission(s) is over. With conditions, while in Final Fuge and Shalowain dead, then switch to Subdued Collar.

Is there a tool that can already do this or anyone have better ideas? Thank you for any help and support with this.
The subdued collar: ________________________________________________________________ Most of the team normally wear:
1708630439653.png 1708630791471.png

you could make a lem, using the event condition, to do the switching using like a group say or something.
youd need to make use of the itemnotify command

INI:
/itemnotify "name of evolving collar"
/delay 1000
/itemnotify neck leftmouseup
/delay 500
/autoinventory
something like that should technically work

You sure you don't want to server switch. FV there aren't no drop items nice XP bonus great economy above the bazaar.
I have 1 character on there now.. and will be starting another soon. I was feeling not well for like a month so had a difficult time to get back to actually play, etc. In any case, I'm cerain I'm not the only one that would benefit from this as even a Gold account might have better gear until they evolve the collar more.. plus it would be worth it for the other evolving items like the earring, etc..

@kaen01 Thanks. Hopefully I can make something work. I'll give it a try, but love any help as well.

Request - Help with gear switching please.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back