• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Help with AFKbard/Macroquest (1 Viewer)

zorbid

RedCents
If there is one thing, and one thing only that I'd like to get from this site, its the afk bard macro to work. I dont mind reading and what not, so I read everything I could find on it, and still can not get it to work. As soon as I log into everquest, and type /plugin MQ2twist, it just says "That is not a valid command. Please use /help" I've tried downloading macroquest several different times, and always get the same thing. I know how to get the auth code, which seemed to have already been in your forums even before I posted it. Maybe I'm not downloading the correct files? /frustrated. I hate to be posting but this is really bugging me, I'm going to delete all mq files on my computer and try again, I'd really appreciate if you could link the exact files I need to download, cuz like I said possibly I downloaded the wrong ones...( dont think so though ) I thought I did everything correct, including making the file target.mac and putting it into the release/macro folder. I dunno guys, any help would be much appreciated. I'd LOVE to get this working.

first of all, where did you get your copy of mq2 from? Was it from the mq2 website? If so, then you do not have the twist plugin unless you compiled it in there yourself. If you got your mq2 from here with the plugins already in it, then make sure you have the plugin loaded before you run it. Other than that, I am sorry I have no knowledge on the complexities of plugins.

All these questions can be answered from reading the GUIDES that are posted in the Guide section. After reading that if you still have a question PM me and I will try and help you from there.

Help with AFKbard/Macroquest

Users who are viewing this thread

Back