• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Help please (1 Viewer)

Quisnos

RedCents
Shared offset quit working for me, noticed it yesterday afternoon. Came here and downloaded Smokinghot's update. Installed update, got offset dated 5/18 (latest i am aware of). Still didn't work. Smokinghot posted a link which gave me an offset (which was identical). Tried again and i still get disconnected when i try to use. Have I missed some updates? Anyone else having same problem? Any help appreciated. Sorry to be a pain.
Thanks in Advance
Quis

P.S. While I am at it I should say thanks for all of your work and efforts on these macro's and offsets. Thoroughly enjoy them all, but still getting the kinks out of my brain to be able to use them to the fullest. Thanks again!!!

Quisnos said:
Shared offset quit working for me, noticed it yesterday afternoon. Came here and downloaded Smokinghot's update. Installed update, got offset dated 5/18 (latest i am aware of). Still didn't work. Smokinghot posted a link which gave me an offset (which was identical). Tried again and i still get disconnected when i try to use. Have I missed some updates? Anyone else having same problem? Any help appreciated. Sorry to be a pain.
Thanks in Advance
Quis

P.S. While I am at it I should say thanks for all of your work and efforts on these macro's and offsets. Thoroughly enjoy them all, but still getting the kinks out of my brain to be able to use them to the fullest. Thanks again!!!

Ok... it doesnt work. What do you need help with?

-j

Well, figured it would be obvious. I would like to have shared work. Asked if anyone else was having same problem or isolated to me. Told steps I did to try to fix. Thought that was how things were put out here to be fixed. Did I ask if there was updated offsets that I missed? And for everyone else's benefit here I will leave it at that.

Quis

If you have a bag in your shared slot and you try to place your no drop item in that bag, you will crash. If you would like to transfer a bag full of items, put all of your items in a bag on your person and THEN put the bag in the shared bank. Confirmed still working this morning, as no changes have been made to the way eq works since the last patch.

Last edited:
thanks for assistance. I just did a complete re install, reboot and started game over. Is working, had to be something on my end. I probably did it when i was messing with files trying to get it working. Appreciate the assistance.

Quis :)

Help please

Users who are viewing this thread

Back