• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Help - MQ2 ... ? (1 Viewer)

Infernal

RedCents
100¢
Call me a noob, I know im a noob :)
But I have beenr reading a lot of the guides and such that talk about compiling and etc with MQ2.
I have yet to find a direct link to DL MQ2.
Some help for the Uber Noob Please?
:o

BTW... How many different kind of MQ2's are there? or is it just one? Ugh im not understanding this stuff, iv come across like 4 different kind of MQs in threads lol..

Hello im new to all this,

I have read as many as the guides I Could find and many threads but have not found my answer. hoping for some help.

Anyone seen this before?

When I do my Batch Compile for MQ2 I get an error saying this file does not exist isxdk.h

there is a file trying to load it.

ISXEQ.H is the oner trying to load it

This is what it tlooks like at the top of the file

#pragma once
#include <isxdk.h>

Any solutions would be app. :D

*UPdate Lol Just decided to go with Zed like most other Newbs, i have a friend thats goignt o get me a copy of Visual Stidio.net, when that happens Ill give it another go lol*

Last edited:
also never figured out how to compile offsets for patches but i leave that to zedmix its his bread and butter
(unless someone wants to post on how to do it step by step i found the one on macroquest hard to understand and long)

soultaker said:
Hello im new to all this,

I have read as many as the guides I Could find and many threads but have not found my answer. hoping for some help.

Anyone seen this before?

When I do my Batch Compile for MQ2 I get an error saying this file does not exist isxdk.h

there is a file trying to load it.

ISXEQ.H is the oner trying to load it

This is what it tlooks like at the top of the file

#pragma once
#include <isxdk.h>

Any solutions would be app. :D

*UPdate Lol Just decided to go with Zed like most other Newbs, i have a friend thats goignt o get me a copy of Visual Stidio.net, when that happens Ill give it another go lol*
as for any ISXEQ parts, just remove them from the solution/workspace because its made for InnerSpace. Which Lax is currently developing since it uses a lot of the MQ2 code, he just forgot to remove it from the last solution/workspace files.
Apparently as per the post on the macroquest forums he's going to be leaving the isxeq in the distribution of mq2, but he may or may not remove it from the actual solution/workspace, we'll have to find out on the next patch ;)

Last edited:
Help - MQ2 ... ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back