• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Help getting account back (1 Viewer)

denzzik

RedCents
I let a friend use my account and he has now changed the password and e-mail address on it. I have the e-mail address but doesn't help that I don't have access to that e-mail account. I know I can call sony and change my e-mail address and then have the password e-mailed back to my address. But I was wondering do they check where someone has logged in at. Or can they tell that the account has been shared and do anything to it? Or is it just a really easy process.

I never had that problem. I would think they might look into the account for use of diff IP's... But it is sony "I hate them" and they might just have no record of it lol. But really can you call that guy a friend?

Long story. Anyway, I got it back and all they wanted was some CC that has been used on the account since it was opened. Easy enough didn't ask questions or nothing.

Help getting account back

Users who are viewing this thread

Back