• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

help for help (1 Viewer)

numbnut

RedCents
in a post duplicate corpse items

http://www.redguides.com/community/showthread.php?t=2706&highlight=items

i do this all the time to have all your stuff on you and have a a corpse with all the same stuff on you pretty tricky but if you get all your plat that you have in the bank and keep it on you you can dup it pluss all dropable items i can tell you all how to do this but i need a little help my self i made a post UI?PROG?

http://www.redguides.com/community/showthread.php?t=3254

if some one get give me the anser to this i would be willing to give up my good secret i am going away today and will be back in about 3 or 4 days i will give you the anser then. :D

hmm so I scratch your back, you scratch mine? To my knowledge that is not what this place is all about. I am sure there are people around that can help you with your problem and would not ask for anything in return. Sounds like a flame I know and I am sorry, but it is not. I just don't think that is what this place is all about.

Just curious, I know that somebody (JumJum I believe) answered the question in your post, was that the info you were looking for? I am alos not a big fan of the idea of "I'll tell you x if you tell me y." However, if you were told y, I think that you should then be obligated to tell x. Of corse there is always the possibility that this isn't what you were looking for, which goes back to my original question.

In summation, did the responses to your post help? And if so, where is your promised post about item/coin dupage?

ok im home sorry it took so long but as i promised here it is iv been doing this for the past 2 years and it works 90% of the time i found this out on the Zek sever 2 years ago when i was being PKed in Southern Plains of Karana as i died the severs went down after the patch i found myself back at my bind spot with all my stuff on me this was befor when you could loot a corpse so i thought i didnt die since i had all my stuff still on me so i went back to SK to start hunting and there i see my corpse so i thought it was a bug so i go and click on it and to my suprise it had all my stuff on it so i call a RL friend of mine who plays EQ on the same sever to brag to him i told him how it happened and he starts testing stuff him self to try to do it and he got it down pat the thing to do is go to any water that you can drowned in and drowned your self over and over agen and time it till you get the time down exact when you get the sever message the severs will be coming down in 1 minute you wait and then you drowned your self so you die at the exact time the severs go down and when you log back on if you had it timed just right you will have all your stuff on and a corpse with all your stuff. now like i sead for the past 2 years my friend and i have done this with a 90% sucess rate we have tryed this with pulling the plug but with no sucess btu we havent put to much effort into it it starts to be a pain in the ass to restart the computer and eq over and over again but there you go thats how to dup a corpse. and thanks to every one who has helped me with my question

help for help

Users who are viewing this thread

Back