• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Problem - Hello :) (1 Viewer)

RedCents
70¢
So, I forgot my password here, i made the account and had to figure out how i was going to get the money to sub...now that im trying to get connected to discord and do all that, i can't because it wants me to verify my password to use discord. please help :)

1707930095091.png

When you go to log in, you're presented with the option to select "Forgot your password"
If you don't want to log out to use this feature, just load it up in another browser, like if you're using Chrome or Firefox, load it with edge /barf

So, I forgot my password here, i made the account and had to figure out how i was going to get the money to sub...now that im trying to get connected to discord and do all that, i can't because it wants me to verify my password to use discord. please help :)
Welcome! While this won't help with your password it might help with your finances!

You can get the basic stuff here free with Level 2 and Red Cents

Level 2 gives you access to Very Vanilla MacroQuest2, Macros (including KissAssist, the macro for all classes) exclusive plugins, and a great community.

You buy level 2 in the Red Cent shop with Red Cents or real money or someone might be generous and give you a level 2 as a welcome - I gave you 10 Red Cents so others might chip in to help you get started

So here is how it works:

The level 2 gives you the ability to give others Red Cents for good or helpful or funny posts. It does not cost you any to give and in giving them out it will also earn you more. If you make posts that others find funny, helpful, good question etc then they will give you Reds and that is 10 each time. So it is a good thing to come here and post now and then.

By passing out and earning these "red Cents" you can use them to keep up your free level 2 each month.

You are now level 2 so can pass out some Red Cents daily or get started on the other things. It only takes 50 red cents a month to stay level 2 so that is super easy since you can give out 4 a day.

Problem - Hello :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back