• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Discussion - hello, am here to learn all i can about this, have 3 toons id love to grind some aa on ;) was refered by a friend (1 Viewer)

well yes sorry about that was noob to the discord to and wasnt sure i sent the folder not the file and yea a mess sorry about that, um i did some search and investigate my own to finding that some reason when eq just starts to lag out alot i have to go in to eq and delete eqclient.ini and Memory folder in order to fix the issue, the pc runs 6box np but some reason this is happining on both pc and i do this insta fix am running windows 10 so idk but yes i did fix the problem i do hope this helps some people if there thinking there Graphic cards arnt working anymore i suggest ya try this to see if its the same issue

also sorry for the head problem, i was up for 3 days trying to figure out that why is my pc on a second one lagging out so bad as if the gpu fried but then tried another game and it was fine, did this fix boom had np for about a week or2 and have to do it again but i get to play with smoothness

Discussion - hello, am here to learn all i can about this, have 3 toons id love to grind some aa on ;) was refered by a friend

Users who are viewing this thread

Back