• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

healing macro ideas (1 Viewer)

RedCents
110¢
Okay, now that I have gotten back to basics with MQ2, I want to start re-learning macros.

I have been reading most of the new and old posts on heal bots. I am failing to understand them such as /declare, the {if} stuff. anything i did in the past was very basic, and that is all I am looking for.

I want to write a macro that will cast certain spells based on whether or not the spell is needed, such as heals, regen, maybe buffs. All I want to do is keep Tank/Kite toon targeted with Heal/Buff toon and cast heals and maybe buffs. Heals would work for now. I am running 2 accounts on one computer atm and do not like switching screens on my PoS compy :(.

The idea of sending my shaman a tell for buffs or a heal while kiting or tanking on another toon is a great thing to say the least. But unsure if I can comprehend it yet. maybe there is a way to check buffs? hell, i dunno.

Any help in the right direction would be grand, just need it to be simple for now, I can always add to it/modify later.

Thanks in advance,
:drink

hey,
the best healing macro i have ever found is advbot. it works great can set your ini to heal at certain % and which spell. works on all classes. uses aa, items, ect. can be found on mq2-vip. would post it but fairly sure it is kept there and not sure of its copy right stuff.

Yeah, that presents a problem, not a vip member there and honestly, don't see me being one in the future. It is a great site, but this one is much better.

Thank you for the input though.

Think I will hang out and see if I can get back in the right direction to write some and share.

:drink

healing macro ideas

Users who are viewing this thread

Back