• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Healer Mac Question. (1 Viewer)

iridini

RedCents
Looking for a healer mac. One that will heal self if too low and tank. Will quick heal if needed and knows when to CH and hot. Cancel CH and quick heal if there is a problem. Group heal if dont interfer with tank heal. Main tank is first priority over others. Med when not healing. Will conv me if i say /conv in group or /tell conv (name here) if sent a tell to. Will /follow /exit /disband /invite me if i ask. Something along those lines. If you can help me please feel free to. Also a brief explanation of your commands if u have one made up already and post it.

Here are the puller/healer macro's that I use, and I have found that they both work extreemly well. I have altered them a bit to fit my sk/cleric needs (added spell casting for the sk, and hammer pants for the cleric). I have gone afk with these two running in FH for hundreds of hours. Yes, sometimes I die, but for the most part I do not.

hehe forgot to add the link *bonks on head*

http://www.redguides.com/community/showthread.php?t=2783

Last edited:
Hi there

I looked at the AFK cleric mac that was linked above.
I have a couple of questions & i was wondering if someone would help me.
I see that you have to change the spells that you actually have.

1.to start the mac it says to target the tank & type /mac afkcleric <%health> <heal spell>
Is this used to set the cheal % & you type complete healing in the "heal spell"

2.Do I need to set up any chat channels for this macr to work?

3.How do i change the autohealmode? it says it has 4 modes. will a ini. be created where i can go in & manually chnage the heal mode?

4.Do i need any other plugins such as mq2netheal loaded to help this macro?

Sorry for all the questions. I am a macro newb

thanks for your help

let me see if I can answer them Spartan

1. target your tank and type /macro 65 Complete Healing.

this would put the tank as primary heal, and heal him at 65 percent with complete healing. I belive it defaults to heal tank first, then cleric then rest of group. Not 100% sure on this, as I use a different version of afkcleric and I only duo with it.

2. no chat channels are needed, all comunication is for information only, at least that is the way it is in the one that I use, so I could be a little of on this one.

3. again as far as I know it will default to heal tank, then cleric, then group. so I have never really played with the healing modes. It won't create an ini files, but the macro should tell you how to change the mode - K i just looked into it a bit, and couldn't see how to change the healing mode...someone else will have to tell you have to do this....

4. You don't need any other plugins, but you do need the spell_routines.inc in your macro's folder. Think of it as a library file. when the macro runs it includes this file into the macro itself, and enhances the macro without you having to write the code. you can find the spell_routines.inc all over this web board, just do a search.

I hope this helped with a few of your questions, and sorry I couldn't tell you more....I'm still pretty new at macro's as well.

Donnavan2005

*edited out tanks name - had a brain fart thanks Mithaniel*

Last edited:
Actually you don't use the tanks name.

You manually target the tank then start the macro.

I like to CHeal at 50% so I type

/mac AFCleric 50 complete heal

If I have to pull multiples (Sol RO without Pacify) I end the mac and up the CHeal number.

The Default junk should work fairly well, but you can tweek all the junk in there.

Also, there are good descriptions of what to change in the freeflow areas. I usually box with a shammy as well so I had to edit this line:

Rich (BB code):
/declare necshmpatchpoint int outer 60
Due to Canni V getting me below 60%. I just changed the 60 to 50 and it doesn't patch heal the shammy unless he's below 50% health.

Basically anything between the
|------------READ THIS SECTION AND EDIT IF NEEDED-----------|
and
|------------------------END EDITING------------------------|

Healer Mac Question.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back