• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

Question - Headshot, Decapitate, and Assassinate (1 Viewer)

malphual

RedCents
413¢
Is there a macro that focuses on Headshot, Decapitate, and Assassinate?

I was thinking perhaps a macro for a threebox that caused the Berserker and Rogue to stay right with the Ranger unless something melees him, then they try to use Decapitate and Assassinate on it.

actually the nerf almost seems like a buff when you consider it now all works on up to 99 level mobs I know my group that I use for pling in grounds destroys mobs in like 10 seconds with mixture of headshot and decap also the revamp mistmoore mobs are headshottable.

- - - Updated - - -

almost forgot to mention sk are satill swarming badasses just need raid weapons to do it effectively from what I was told

I agree with mroutlaw, even though you can't headshot like the good old days, it's still pretty sweet. Think of it more like Finishing Blow. It's a little random, but works on much higher level mobs. My ranger usually tanks in grelleth - even the named. I had to switch from pulling with my bow to Entropy of Nature because I would headshot on a pull and the sob would summon me. :)

If throwing daggers, rogues can assassinate even faster than pre-nerf. It hits for around 200k a shot, and again, it procs a lot when throwing daggers at the BACK SIDE of the mob.

All I can tell you is that my botted Ranger is soloing mobs that my team of six had trouble handling at that level. He can take on 5 to 6 light blues at once, and he will headshot all of them in less than a minute running a bot. I wonder if he could do the same with dark blue mobs if he had a Rogue helping him to assassinate or a berserker helping him decapitate. I would like to know if anyone has experience before I go building two knew characters and start experimenting with camp size in KA.

Headshot procs with all the arrow spells, so I usually melee, and fire those arrow spells as quick as they refresh. Between headshot and finishing blow, the mobs don't last long. If you though a zerker and rogue in there, the mobs would die before too many procs anyway!

I caution you with boxing those melee toons though. People will get suspicious seeing you handling them. And if they return to camp, then it is easy to see you are botting.

Since the nerf all those very random. One of the toons would need to be pretty beefy to tank current content.

Lol the Thanks was for the unintentional compliment. ;)

The funny thing about that nerf you mention is that is was supposed to knock assassinate down to 2 procs a minute limit. I have personally done 5 in about 15 seconds without Counter Attack or any thing special. But yeah shhhhhhhhhhh, they nerfed it. But I liked it, (I didn't like them doing it, just liked it not being quite as bad as they announced it is."

- - - Updated - - -

See my previous reply to Maskoi. ;) didn't read your post until after I typed it up.

Question - Headshot, Decapitate, and Assassinate

Users who are viewing this thread

Back