• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

having trouble with MQ2 (1 Viewer)

Superguydaddy

RedCents
i recently went to AS to run the old fletch.mac, i got a crash window saying "Macroquest2 is blocking the 'send sony crash info?' box for your safety and privac. Crashes are usually bugs either in EQ or Macroquest2. It is generally not something that you yourself did, unless you have custom MQ2 plugins loaded. If you want to submit a bug report to the macroquest2 messgae boards, please follow the instructions on how to submit a crash bug report at the top of the MQ2::bug reports forum. Just wondering WTF All that means, do i need to just get the new TS macros or try redownloading the MQ2 files?

id get the new TS macro, dont really worry about crash stuff, MQ2 blocks EQ from sending a report to SOE to protect you, MQ knows that if EQ crashes it was probably because of a plugin or something MQ was trying to do. Its only to protect you.

having trouble with MQ2

Users who are viewing this thread

Back