• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Have been reading the Reading Beastlord Guide and have a question on how to accomplish this? (1 Viewer)

drawthow

RedCents
1,040¢
It looks like if you were playing your toon you would set up a key bind with the following spells in the chain Frenzy of Spirit | Bestial Alignment | Bloodlust |Frenzied Swipes|Al`ele's Vindication.

So in kiss to make sure they all are up at the same time would you set up conditions that progressively get my restrictive

Frenzy of Spirit
Bestial Alignment|Cond1
Bloodlust|Cond2
Frenzied Swipes|Cond3
Al`ele's Vindication|Cond4

cond1=${Me.Song[Bestial Alignment].ID}
cond2=${Me.Song[Bestial Alignment].ID} && ${Me.Song[Bloodlust].ID}
cond3=${Me.Song[Bestial Alignment].ID} && ${Me.Song[Bloodlust].ID} && ${Me.Song[Frenzied Swipes].ID}

or am I just making things way too complicated and should just throw them in Kiss one right after the other?

I think you want them to chain in the sense you want one to run, then fire the next, then next.. Basically don't waste one if another is running.

I found and use this condition for all of them, it's from my RoS 110 BST, so might need an update for any TBL stuff:

Cond6=!${Me.Song[Frenzy of Spirit].ID} && !${Me.Song[Bestial Alignment].ID} && !${Me.Song[Frenzied Swipes].ID} && !${Me.Song[Bloodlust].ID} && !${Me.Song[Savage Rancor].ID} && !${Me.Song[Ruaabri's Fury].ID} && !${Me.Song[Group Bestial Alignment].ID} && !${Me.Song[Fury of the Warder].ID} && !${Pet.Buff[Bestial Bloodrage]} && !${Pet.Buff[Second Spire of the Savage Lord]} && !${Me.Buff[Al`Ele's Vindication].ID} && !${Me.Buff[Ferociousness].ID}

INI:
Cond6=!${Me.Song[Frenzy of Spirit].ID} && !${Me.Song[Bestial Alignment].ID} && !${Me.Song[Frenzied Swipes].ID} && !${Me.Song[Bloodlust].ID} && !${Me.Song[Savage Rancor].ID} && !${Me.Song[Ruaabri's Fury].ID} && !${Me.Song[Group Bestial Alignment].ID} && !${Me.Song[Fury of the Warder].ID} && !${Pet.Buff[Bestial Bloodrage]} && !${Pet.Buff[Second Spire of the Savage Lord]} && !${Me.Buff[Al`Ele's Vindication].ID} && !${Me.Buff[Ferociousness].ID}

I think you want them to chain in the sense you want one to run, then fire the next, then next.. Basically don't waste one if another is running.

I found and use this condition for all of them, it's from my RoS 110 BST, so might need an update for any TBL stuff:

INI:

Had to screen shot the doc because cut and past is disabled but the way I'm reading this you want all of them running at the same time.

1572986080232.png

Am I not reading this correctly?

Had to screen shot the doc because cut and past is disabled but the way I'm reading this you want all of them running at the same time.
ProTip = hold down the alt-key and you can select any text almost 100% regardless of what bullshit the webdeveloper did

Do you have a link to that post or website you got the info about Beastlords from?

Frenzy of Spirit
Bestial Alignment|Cond1
Bloodlust|Cond2
Frenzied Swipes|Cond3
Al`ele's Vindication|Cond4

cond1=${Me.Song[Bestial Alignment].ID}
cond2=${Me.Song[Bestial Alignment].ID} && ${Me.Song[Bloodlust].ID}
cond3=${Me.Song[Bestial Alignment].ID} && ${Me.Song[Bloodlust].ID} && ${Me.Song[Frenzied Swipes].ID}
The way you have these, the logic will never actually fire. Cond1 is checking for the exact buff, Bestial Alignment, that it's trying to cast, so that will never be TRUE. Cond1 should check for Frenzy of Spirit instead of Bestial Alignment. I would change Cond1 to
INI:
${Me.Song[Frenzy of Spirit].ID}
and then use Cond1 on each of the 4 enties after Frenzy of Spirit. Let Frenzy of Spirit fire without conditions whenever it's available. Then the next 4 abilities will be checking to see that Frenzy is up before being used. If you want to restrict this to named fights only, you can make a Cond2
INI:
${Target.Named}
and apply that to Frenzy of Spirit. However, if the refresh time is short, like, less than 5 minutes, I'd just let them fire on any type of mob. I'd also give these a fairly high hp tag. Something like |95 or higher, but don't have anything else with the same hp tag, you want these to fire together and if KA has 20 different DPS entries with the same hp level, it won't focus on these (I assume you have DPSOn=2, because that's the right answer).

So to put it all together, I'd do like so:
INI:
[DPS]
DPSOn=2
DPS1=Frenzy of Spirit|99
DPS2=Bestial Alignment|95|cond1
DPS3=Bloodlust|95|cond1
DPS4=Frenzied Swipes|95|cond1
DPS5=Al`ele's Vindication|95|cond1

[KConditions]
ConOn=1
Cond1=${Me.Song[Frenzy of Spirit].ID}
Then set the hp tag for ever other DPS entry to something lower than 95, thus making these spells fire at a higher priority to make sure they're used as soon as they're available.

Last edited:
The way you have these, the logic will never actually fire. Cond1 is checking for the exact buff, Bestial Alignment, that it's trying to cast, so that will never be TRUE. Cond1 should check for Frenzy of Spirit instead of Bestial Alignment. I would change Cond1 to
INI:
$Me.Song[Bestial Alignment].ID}
and then use Cond1 on each of the 4 enties after Frenzy of Spirit. Let Frenzy of Spirit fire without conditions whenever it's available. Then the next 4 abilities will be checking to see that Frenzy is up before being used. If you want to restrict this to named fights only, you can make a Cond2
INI:
${Target.Named}
and apply that to Frenzy of Spirit. However, if the refresh time is short, like, less than 5 minutes, I'd just let them fire on any type of mob. I'd also give these a fairly high hp tag. Something like |95 or higher, but don't have anything else with the same hp tag, you want these to fire together and if KA has 20 different DPS entries with the same hp level, it won't focus on these (I assume you have DPSOn=2, because that's the right answer).
SA_K

Thanks have made a few changes. I'm testing that a few other spells/aa are ready before casting the first in the chain

Burns:
Burn6=Frenzy of Spirit|cond6
;AA recast 12m increases your attack speed by 100%, attack power by 525 points, and reduces your base weapon delay delay by 57% for 1 minute.
Burn7=Bestial Alignment|Cond6
;AA reset 12 increases your base melee damage by 275%, grants you an additional 45% chance to resist detrimental spells
Burn8=Bloodlust|Cond7
;AA recast 12 grants a 100% chance that your weapon's magical effects will trigger during melee combat for 42 seconds.
Burn9=Frenzied Swipes|Cond8
;AA 1: Summon Pet: bstSwarm8 x 3 for 80s
Burn10=Al`ele's Vindication|Cond9
;102 recast 7.5m Self This discipline will trigger damaging spells each time you cast Damage over Time spells, and adds a chance for your melee attacks to trigger additional melee attacks.

cond6=!${Me.Song[Savage Rancor].ID} && !${Me.Song[Ferociousness].ID} && !${Me.Song[Group Bestial Alignment].ID}
cond7=${Me.Song[Frenzy of Spirit].ID} && ${Me.Song[Bestial Alignment].ID}
cond8=${Me.Song[Frenzy of Spirit].ID} && ${Me.Song[Bestial Alignment].ID} && ${Me.Song[Bloodlust].ID}
cond9=${Me.Song[Frenzy of Spirit].ID} && ${Me.Song[Bestial Alignment].ID} && ${Me.Song[Bloodlust].ID} && ${Me.Song[Frenzied Swipes].ID}

These are all high reuse times +15m so put them in the Burn section.

These spells would block each other so only want 1 up at a time
Savage Rancor, Ferociousness, Group Bestial Alignment ,Frenzy of Spirit

First time trying conditions so that for the help everyone.

They can be in any order Frenzy of Spirit should be first, the order of the other doesn't matter.
In that case, I'd just use 2 conditions:
INI:
cond6=!${Me.Song[Savage Rancor].ID} && !${Me.Song[Ferociousness].ID} && !${Me.Song[Group Bestial Alignment].ID}
cond7=${Me.Song[Frenzy of Spirit].ID}
replace cond8 and cond9 with cond7 for everything other than Frenzy of Spirit. I personally don't like the [Burn] section because it doesn't re-check itself to make sure everything gets done. So I personally recommend [DPS] and a ${Target.Named} condition for Frenzy, but ymmv.

In that case, I'd just use 2 conditions:
INI:
cond7=${Me.Song[Frenzy of Spirit].ID}
replace cond8 and cond9 with cond7 for everything other than Frenzy of Spirit. I personally don't like the [Burn] section because it doesn't re-check itself to make sure everything gets done. So I personally recommend [DPS] and a ${Target.Named} condition for Frenzy, but ymmv.
SA_K

Thank you have been curious why I have seen quite a few high-level ini where they don't put anything in the burn section and use the name flag. Now I know. Will work on moving everything to the DPS section.

Question - Have been reading the Reading Beastlord Guide and have a question on how to accomplish this?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back