• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

hatchet (1 Viewer)

RedCents
50¢
1) My guild is having a lil trouble with hatchet, we cant seem to get him trapped in the right spot. Would any of you folks have a strat that they could drop a note about here plz and thx.

2) My mq2 csum wont plugin, either i dont have it or i am not doin the plugin right. i type /plugin mq2csum and it says its no good, thinking i need another version that has csum. just need someone to tell me if that is the case.

3) And yet another noob question. been playing with mq for the past 6 months now and i believe i am ready to run a macro. this leads me to the question how the hell do i use a macro? is there a writeup here on the boards. sorry folks, some of us need a lil slap from time to time. any help would be great. :D

/mac macroname

macros are in your mq\macro folder, open them with notepad and you can investigate what they might do (good ones are commented usually :P)

also(i hate to say it) check out the wiki , hehehe.

im not sure about mq2csum, are you using a precompile? was that dll in the zip file? if not then you wont have a recent version of it to use i guess..

id reccomend downloading various different precompiles and checking out what they offer.

or if you really wanna up the ante, read the wiki and learn about compiling the stuff yourself, its really not so bad once you figure it all out, cuz then all you have to do is recompile each patch, cuz its already setup

=)

oh and about hatchet, id reccomend checking out his room before starting the event

one of the traps is fake.... note which one is visible before event is active, and make sure you arent trying to use it during the event...

as for the other traps well.. when hatchet isnt in "stationary" mode, all you need to do is tell your melees to screw off, while the MT positoins hatchet over a trap (unles your mts are tards, in which case your screwed), then someone goes and clicks ONCE.

youll have to do this every so often, or hatchets hp locks.

zazoot said:
youll have to do this every so often, or hatchets hp locks.
Once he is trapped 4-5 times, his HPs are completly unlocked. Typically, have the tortured adds mezzed, and have knights OT the enraged ones.

eqthieves.com has all the audio triggers and .wav files to simplify things.

3) And yet another noob question. been playing with mq for the past 6 months now and i believe i am ready to run a macro. this leads me to the question how the hell do i use a macro? is there a writeup here on the boards. sorry folks, some of us need a lil slap from time to time. any help would be great.

http://www.redguides.com/community/showthread.php?t=12836 This really helps alot look at thez post second one down

hatchet

Users who are viewing this thread

Back