• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

IRL - Has anyone else had an issue with mobs being unattackable except by pets? (1 Viewer)

RedCents
257¢
I saw the issue a handful of times in great divide, and not i have seen it twice in Laurion's Inn. I pull mob, it gets to camp and nobody can attack it, not spells nothing. The only thing that seems to be able to hit them is pets.

Yep, land sharks, aka white sharks, seem to warp more than anything else. You can sometimes see who uses automation when the toons suddenly jump from the water and head inland to the warp spot.

There were numerous times I've been summoned under the world because of this issue. The worst place was PoG. Couldnt kill anything because I was constantly summoned to the depths below.

Yes was leveling a new group in Crescent Reach and it's terrible there. Get out to the moors and it's a little better but it does seem to be an overall issue.

like Sic said they supposedly fixed it but I keep having the issue.

I just ran into something like this. Testing things out on my combat dummy in one of my guild village houses. Auto skills work, AAs work but melee attack wont work, it turns on but the toons don't swing or do damage. Didn't happen to all my toons just 2. Camped out and zoned back in and melee worked again. Happened once last night and again today.

For me it usually only happens when fighting on a slope; if you are on flat ground really has not been an issue. So when you set your camp to pull too and if there is any deviation in terrain, take a moment to make sure you are not having that Z Axis issue.

IRL - Has anyone else had an issue with mobs being unattackable except by pets?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back