• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Has anyone claimed their SC lately? (1 Viewer)

RedCents
1,432¢
Curious for anyone claiming their 500 SC if there is any Heritage or other thing available? My last day to claim is March 16..so the dumb hopeful me says.. "wait, maybe DP will have something cool for the anniversary" . But I am with some card rewards. Just wondering what's available today.

I'm lost on this one. I may be missing something here. Why not have autoclaim do it for you so you never miss out when you log in? And why wouldn't you claim it?
Because there used to be a heritage crate or card game reward to choose from, aside of that if you don't choose you get 500 SC. I fluctuated between the Crate and LON cards. Almost never took the 500. Last time I claimed, there was nothing, only 500 SC. made me a sad Froggie.

I claimed it yesterday and it offered me the 500 cash or some trading cards. I didn't pay much attention to the trading card offer so I don't know the details, but I at least had a choice. No crate.

EDIT; I guess actually I claimed the DBG cash, and the time limited choice was between the exp potion or the cards.

Last edited:
Curious for anyone claiming their 500 SC if there is any Heritage or other thing available? My last day to claim is March 16..so the dumb hopeful me says.. "wait, maybe DP will have something cool for the anniversary" . But I am with some card rewards. Just wondering what's available today.
I claimed today and it offered me a 4hr 25% exp potion and LDoN cards no crate.

Thanks guys ! I remember I would get so happy to claim the 500 a long long time ago. Then LON went away and they gave us cards, well getting a reward was better to me than SC, I don;t buy too much there. Then we got Heritage crates. I guess they spoiled me, then last month took it away or bad timing on whoever sets that up, or bad day that I claimed, who knows.

They get skipping on the crates and LON packs every few months and none of them will show up. They just put the LON packs back a few weeks ago after we complained.

I have heard these might be next in line on the crates:

may 2024 - guktan
oct 2024 - drakkin

Question - Has anyone claimed their SC lately?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back