• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Fabulous - Happy Holidays 2021 (1 Viewer)

RedCents
1,016¢
Happy Holidays from the Q Continuum. Don't worry Jchan I won't be giving out free star ships here in :eq1. Even if I did they won't know to use it anyway and I bet the gnomes will never figure out how to reach the controls with the controls in one piece. Lol.

Happy Holidays from the Q Continuum. Don't worry Jchan I won't be giving out free star ships here in :eq1. Even if I did they won't know to use it anyway and I bet the gnomes will never figure out how to reach the controls with the controls in one piece. Lol.
Gnomes are like the borg, they take you apart, improve you then abuse you.

Gnomes are like the borg, they take you apart, improve you then abuse you.

I got a idea from this. We could add something like this below to :eq1. That some crazy gnomes who hated the holidays built in masses. The players have to stop them from getting through a portal in the event zone that was created for them. Or they will spread throughout all out eq (Yes that includes the bazaar. Muhahahahahaaa. lol) and start attacking players on site in almost all zones (In zones they don't attack they are seen running through the zone and saying naught things to players and making lots of noises. etc, etc to other zones.). The event gives tinkering parts used to craft good santa bot pet, cool looking holiday items for the house and some cosmetic gear items to wear. Plus a title that sounds cool.
hqdefault.jpg

Well it looks like I survived Krampus night/Krampusnacht and now it is time to tree hunt. As you mortals would say. But for you go tree hunting. Keep in mind many things go bumping about in the night. The Holidays isn't all about Santa after all.

Fabulous - Happy Holidays 2021

Users who are viewing this thread

Back