• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Halp Me withe my Homework plz!!! (1 Viewer)

Erol-Tob

RedCents
Science------------

Define the following:

Atom
Atomic Mass
Atomic Number
Covalent Bond
Electron
Electron Configuration
Element
Energy
Ion
Ionic Bond
Matter
Molecule
Neutron
Orbital
Valence Electrons

English-------

Give me a page summary of Chapter 4 of 'The Lord of the Flies'
NO PLAGURISING! (Or I will get into trouble!!)

Maths--------

1. Use the fifteen numbers below for Parts a through e.

13, 23, 20, 14, 27, 21, 29, 31, 12, 10, 11, 21, 5, 19, 36

Create a new set of numbers from the one above by adding or deleting just one number so that the new set will have...

a. a mean larger than the median;

b. a median of 20.5;

c. no unique mode;

d. a median of 20;

e. a mean of 25.

2. For each situation below, find five whole numbers between 1 and 10 inclusive that illustrate the situation. You may repeat numbers in each set.

a. The mean and median of this set arethe same.

b. The mean is less than the median of the set.

c. The set has the largest possible mean. What is the median of this set? What is the mode of this set?

d. A unique mode exists, and the mean, median, and mode are all the same, but the shape of the distribution is different from that of Part c.

3. Matt recieved an 80 and an 85 on his first two English tests this quarter.

a. If a grade of B requires a mean of at least 85, what must he get on his next test to have a grade of B?

b. Suppose, on the other hand, that a B requires a median of at least 85. What would Matt need on his next test to have a grade of B?

--End of All Homework--

Thanks for your help, Just reply with anything you can help me with. :)

Bye! :cool:

... that is so easy you could have done it all in the time it took you to type it.

Do my math Physics and we have a deal...and my anatomoy.. and my AP English... NOW!

how bout you..............................................................................................................................................................shut up because i dont care

Find the area of the region bounded by the graphs of x = 3 - y^2 and x = y + 1

Any suggestions?

Hint: use integral.

This is my calc homework, if anyone wants to help, feel free :)

wha sort of summary on lord of the flies cause i just did a 1200word one on a part of it

This was posted... 09-21-2005, 02:41 PM
It is now... 11-2-2005, 02:44 PM...

Don't ya think.. its a BIT LATE FOR THAT!?!?!?!

Ok, Ty

Hooo...Kay... been a while since I bean to schol but here goes.
And it might be a lil late but you might be able to get some half marks for creativity(crap used a big word again, dont expect much)

Atom -This is what I call my buddy Adam when I want him to come over.
Atomic Mass -This is the part of mass that is Atomistic(in theroy only)
Atomic Number -Just pick any one and brinb the teacher
Covalent Bond -didnt know Covalent was a friggen word, must be like a root spell or something
Electron -This is how we get our mayors voted in
Electron Configuration -This is when the mayor gets voted in and his security team bring in all kinds of "friends" in the after hours.
Element -These are on the stove, if they are red, don't touch em get lil bro to do it.
Energy -What the kids are full of when ya give em sugar
Ion -When King of the mountain is played... "Ion top ya bishes..."
Ionic Bond -Nother one of them root spell subtypes
Matter -anything and everything, Dont matter.
Molecule -Like an ice cube but instead of ice its a frozen mole in the shape of a cube
Neutron -Lil Jimmy on TV
Orbital -Strung out on acid and extacy listening to O.R.B with surround sound.
Valence Electrons -This is when the mayor tries to get your vote on valentines day

Ok getting on a good haze of school again, good to be back, continuing on.
Lord of the flies... Ah piggy.

Ok need a tittle and date, dont forget name and proper speling.

It all started when they were on the plane that crashed and a bunch of little punks started beating boars with sticks and throwing a conch shellat each other. All comes to a halt when piggy gets killed and the lord of the flies comes and slaps all the kids with a rubber chicken and gets all crazy painting his face. and they all die the end.

WTF is a mean larger than a median crap, who wrote this? x squared to the power of infinity is equal to the mean old lady gonna come outta the booth to kick your scrawny lil butt. Dont worry bout math, you wont need it when you sweeping the floor of a warehouse and cleaning toilets.

Oh and about what Matt needs on his next exam... He better get some pretty good marks or me and the boys gonna come over and have a lil chat real quiet like. Noone gonna see nutin.

Ok hope that helps and ya get some half marks for being late.

I refuse to believe that anything other than the English is Grade 10!

My grade 10 math was more like "Determine the length of the hypotenuse on a right triangle when the adjacent = 5 and the opposite = 7"

Going to have to point to Teacherspet's name now...

And Hailstorm - that is what the internet was invented for.

teachers i did that in 8th grade beginning

you should be slapped

I can plot out the point at which a ball will hit the ground after it reaches its highest point at grade 9 BEAT THAT (unless sun is in the way)

lord of the flies sum ----

The get trapped on an island, they kill a pig, they eat eachother, they get saved

hey now stay away from using them big words. easy now... take bag off head and breathe into it...

Halp Me withe my Homework plz!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back