• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Hail The Leader (1 Viewer)

/looks up from cleaning his weapon... Fraggen brown nosers.
/goes back to cleaning his weapons wondering when the paper work will go through with his aplication.

*Skeptic reviews the blueprints of the 'sploit backdoor to Creed's throneroom in preparation for the 40-man Raid. Overkill, I know, but you can't be too careful with 30+Willy around. Many haXXorz died bringing Skeptic this information.

/set up trip wires and motion detection mines in all entrances to Creeds throne room.

swipe card, nerual scan, eye scan, palm print reader, 64 cameras monitored by elves.
10 burly guards wearing suits.

Then he sends one of his minions to find these trip wires and cut them, and set off the mines ;)

Don't worry though.....minions are like pawns...we don't really need them and a few can go away, but they're useful for these kind of things ;)

and with the throne you get your own gnomish sports car

with arcanite rims

a thoruium spoiler

trusilver spinners

arcanite crystal neons

the latest gnnomish technology: a built in mega gnomish deathray+unlimited greater gnomish cloaking device+ goblin rocket fuel smuggled in thru gad+ greater fire/frost/arcane/nature/shadow deflectors+ a trap that lets out explosive sheep+ lots of other stuff provided by your only minion second class: Han'jin

(p.s: i scammed every chineese farmer i could find to finance this visited the chineese servors nd ran sm without sleeping for a week all for u Creed .)

that's i nice car...just missing one thing...can i have a glowing bright wood staff for the shifter? (with a *22int on it aswell :D)

/watches as Pbag pokes his nose around looking for food in the garbage bins.
/presses a switch that remotely opens a full chute of human waste from the many facilities in the fortress.
Pbag is one stinky bagboy now.
/grins quietly to himself.

Like a bad Tom Cruise movie, the ventilation shafts to Creed's throne room are totally ignored by the guy who designed the security.

Hired for the job is MaximGatling, professional hitman and multi-barrelled machinegun afficionado.

Doning his gas-mask, he plugs the ventilation shaft thereby incapacitating Creed with his own methane gas, generated by an ordinary $3 9th Street Roach Coach burrito, Carne Asada with Everything, por favor.

It's amazing how cheaply Creed's personal chef was bribed into presenting his vile master "authentic Mexican cuisine". He kept shouting something like "...no benefits, haven't had a raise in three years! That S.O.B. owes me overtime!".

It was a simple matter for MaximGatling to rappel Cruise-style into the Throne room and dispatch the unconcious Creed by force-feeding him an Ex-Lax washed down with Castor Oil and absconding with the Royal toilet paper.

Thus Emperor Creed died an ignominous death screaming "OMG, can't you just crack the door a bit and throw me the roll?!? Hold your breath! C'mon! (whimper) ...please?!?"

Bah no matter how much security there is no absolute. As long as there is always someone else to blame, it's all good eh lol.

/pulls out the whiffle bat to use on Pbag.

pbag said:
And what protects the leader from these traps??? :mad: :mad: :mad:
Ahem..... Perhaps the 60 mage waiting behind the door with a POM fireball/ fireblast waiting to ram it up any intruder's "Backdoor" as Skeptic calls it.

Little does Skeptic know but i personally lined the ventilation shafts with spore containing pathogens known as Vaganitis and Chlamydia... give it a day or 2 and enjoy Skeptic!

/me tries to figure out who Skeptic actually did that to since he left the throne a couple days ago...

My head isnt a paper bag, its just covered by a paper bag

/take out my Arcanite Reaper and hold it menacingly

pbag said:
My head isnt a paper bag, its just covered by a paper bag

/take out my Arcanite Reaper and hold it menacingly

/Arcanite reaper runs at the sight of my superior non-blue weapons... it then submits itself to my disenchanting... WOW! A LARGE BRILLIANT!

Hail The Leader

Users who are viewing this thread

Back