• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

Guild Lobby grey for some normal for others (1 Viewer)

ncccippy

RedCents
10¢
Does anyone know how to correct the greying problem in the guild lobby? I know that some ppl see it normal and some see it greyed out. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

It's a problem with some Nvidia cards. There's not a fix out for it yet either. Sony Devs are working on fixing it, not that that means a whole lot...

Supposedly the "Use Advance Lighting" option makes it somewhat able to move around but I'm not sure as I use an ATI card.

plink

Go to your .ini file and change HardwareTnL=XXX to the opposite of what it was.

I forget the settings, but I switched to the opposite and it works. So if yours is broken, then change it, if not, dont

Was True set it to false and no more all grey in lobby but the new Zones are way to laggy now, set back to true and smoooth now. Advanced lighting would remove most of the grey from the lobby.

7800GTX

Delete Guildhall.egg and Guildlobby.egg

Do a complet file scan to repatch those files.

Fixed all graphics issues for me including being to short in Guild Hall to see banker :o

Last edited:
Guild Lobby grey for some normal for others

Users who are viewing this thread

Back