• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Guild Bank (1 Viewer)

Alatyami

NotAddicted.com Engineer (Retired)
RedCents
794¢
This is more of a UI question than a MQ2 question.

Has anyone been using the guild bank? Mine has the Desposited section full but the Guild Bank section is empty. The withdrawl button is grayed out! I select the item I deposited and try to select the permissions button but it is grayed out too.

Anyone else having troubles with this?

Maybe Guild leader has set a few restrictions? I havent checked it yet but will do when i get a chance. (going to buy the platinum pack + 2 extra xpansions today, new accnt new everything :p )

The deposited section is separate from the actual guild bank. No one but a Banker can access the deposited section. A Banker is either a guild leader or someone designated by the guild leader to have access to the deposited section.

The deposited section just lists what people have deposited and has a max of 20 slots.

The banker has to take these items out of the deposited section, give them access restrictions(or not), and place them into the guild bank so that whoever they choose has access.

First question is are you a banker? A guild officer or the guild leader, not sure, has to make you a banker to be able to change anything in the bank. As a non-banker you can only deposit items in the holding area, once it is full there is nothing you can do until a banker deposits the items into the main bank area and labels them public or whatever before a non-banker can take anything out.

EDIT: Also, make sure you want to deposit it, because if you are not a banker you can not take it out of the holding area once it is in there.

Guild Bank

Users who are viewing this thread

Back