• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Guide for Slayer and/or Hero of the Journey? (1 Viewer)

mq2rulze

RedCents
59¢
I'd like to contribute to Redguides so I start with a question: Is there a Slayer or hero of the journey guide?

Slayer is a great source of points as well as Hero of the journey. Since I have over 25K adventure points (no life), I bet I can offer some good pointers.

If these are not available, what is the interest in one?

Adventure point = achievements score ..... My bad.

I think of this score as a measure of devotion to a specific character. It is also (as I hinted at) a measure of how much time you have wasted. :)

Yeah, I don't think there is a good slayers guide out there - I'd actually be willing to help with one. I've finished HJ and Slayer more recently so I know what a pain it is.

Found some really good spots for using MQ2 to do Slayer at least.

Hello I don't know if this went anywhere but i have been doing both of these and have found some good spots to do slayer and would be willing to give input as well if its needed or wanted.

Neeeeeecro!!

But seriously, anyone working on this, I highly recommend you:

1. Use Allakazam’s slayer achievement section ... ppl give great tips for getting this done.

2. Start with the very specific mobs (smaller numbers of specific mobs) and then work on the 5000 or 10000 or whatever things last. That way you’re not wasting time.

3. Get a pet class (or multiple pet classes) and group up to kill a variety of mobs in whatever zone you’re in. I made 3 heroic mages to group with my SK and just used a simple “target next, send pet” macro to slaughter shit.

4. Find (via alla’s) the sploity spots. For example, the centurion that insta-respawns in Freeport newbie area.

Good luck!

Question - Guide for Slayer and/or Hero of the Journey?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back