• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

guide app (1 Viewer)

spelat

RedCents
i know at one time a seen a answer sheet for the everquest guide program is you know or where one is can some one pm or post that info please

The guide is only easy if you have been playing for many years and playing alot...

If they had a guide test that was only post WoS then maybe I would have a shot and I have been playing alot since then!

Well if you are talking about the test that lets you become a full guide, its basically a what would you do in this situation type of thing, based on the guide manual.

If you are talking about the application to enroll in the guide program and the questions in that form, then its just basic trivia that you can find the answers to on the internet with a few google searches. Plus a few role play type of questions.

Or are you talking about something else?

........ This thread is gonna get locked or nerfed sooner or later. BobOfEQ is right, Google is your friend and I promise you too that the answers aren't any deeper than the second or third page of hits you get when you search the questions out.

Guide isn't what you think it is. Its repetitive and boring and really only as fun as you make it. Any questions other than what the answer sheet is?

guide app

Users who are viewing this thread

Back