• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

GTA IV Trailer (1 Viewer)

I think the trailer sucked. Yes, it's nice to see the new Liberty City graphics, but I'd also like to see a car powersliding with rapid-fire bullets spraying from the window and pedestrians screaming and running away before the car smashes into a bus and metal and glass explode everywhere.

Instead I saw a car slowly rolling down the road and a seagull flying around. Obviously the game will be good, but this sedated trailer for a chaotic, brutally violent action game left a lot to be desired.

Gotta love they keep updating hte game and the stoners still pick up the new copies it's one of the greatest marketting schemes ever. Put in some fireworks and the stoners flock to it.

Sidenote Need for Speed has recently caught on as well with the new collision and slow down scheme.

everdead said:
Gotta love they keep updating hte game and the stoners still pick up the new copies it's one of the greatest marketting schemes ever. Put in some fireworks and the stoners flock to it.

Sidenote Need for Speed has recently caught on as well with the new collision and slow down scheme.

What?

GTA IV Trailer

Users who are viewing this thread

Back