• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Group makeup ideas. (1 Viewer)

RedCents
62¢
If you could make 3 teams to each be independent using all classes and maybe 2 mercs or double up twice, what would your classes be, for each group to be a good group on there own.
Maybe Bard / BST / BERZ / ROG / SHA / SK

CLE / ENC / WAR / MAG / NEC / WIZ

DRU / MNK / PAL / RNG / merc CLE / merc ROG or SHA / BRD and no mercs

Many options. If I were making 3 I would have
WAR, PAL, SHD to cover all tanks.
Healers would be CLR/SHM you can mix these however you like but I would double up on the SHM for 2 of the groups
CC would be ENC/BRD again you can mix however you like but BRD prob takes the win so I would have one in 2 of the groups
Dps - MAG/NEC/BST pet group!!
BER/ROG/MNK melee group (BST would be better than MNK but trying to spread out classes)
WIZ/RNG/DRU Leftovers

Only thing I'm certain about is, you want to double up on Bard. And maybe BST? Or triple up on bard.

If all 16 classes must be present, I'd go this route:

3 Tanks: WAR, SHD, PAL
3 Healers: CLR, SHM, DRU
CC: BRD, ENC
Melee DPS: BER, ROG, MNK, RNG
Caster DPS: MAG, NEC, WIZ
ADPS: BST

Tank, Healer, CC, DPS, DPS, ADPS
WAR,CLR,BRD, Melee dps, Melee dps, BST
SHD,SHM,BRD, Melee dps, Melee dps, BST
PAL,DRU,ENC,MAG,NEC,WIZ

SK, SHM, ENC, ROG, DRU, MAG Has everything covered from ports to debuffs, open locks, CoTH, etc
PAL, CLR, BRD, SHM, DRU, MAG is probably another version that has the same thing covering all bases and has some of the best buffs
This isnt really optimal or that big of an issue with GH and POK to get around

Question - Group makeup ideas.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back