• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - group make up (1 Viewer)

drakinoakleaf

RedCents
101¢
currently i have a 120necro 115 bst and a 110 mage 49 shm, plan to build sk. what should i add to the group bard or enchanter and why plz? is there another option?

Last edited:
I would go Bard, because they will make your casters better, tank better, melee better, pets better, enemies worse, you more handsome/beautiful IRL, consolidate your debt at a lower interest rate, and even do household chores.
Seriously though, Bard is fantastic.

It's good CC
Keeping Fierce Eye up makes your nukes, heals, and melee crit more often and for more
You get Aria songs that increase spell damage, melee haste v3, chance to triple attack, chance to flurry, and increase pet chance to flurry
Your aura provides improvements to accuracy, crit chance, triple attack, double attack, spell damage, etc
Double invis
Awesome puller with Fading Memories (also just aggro management in general)

I would go Enchanter. You have a caster grp - so your chromatic haze and synergy are going to do some uber damage.

Double invis is just a hotkey.
Your Sk will be doing the pulling.
Mana regen and haste...

Legion buffs...runes..charm..

True Master of Crowd control...

No combination more "You complete me!" than SK and Enc.

One key thing for me on bard vs enchanter is that there’s a cwtn plugin for enchanter that is just about perfect. Bard may be the better choice, but if you like enchanters and have $20 for the plug-in, it’s amazing.

That said, your group is more hybrid and I think it just comes down to preference.

Sk benefits from enchanters strong cc in the case of large pulls. But bard is close in terms of dmg boost.

Shm is fairly neutral to the benefits of either one.

BST benefits from bard more but also is great with the enchanters mana regen.

Mag benefits more from enc, but bard helps the pet more

NEC enc doesn’t benefit the necro much. Bard all the way here.

I don’t see a clear winner, go with what you like.
Bard helps dps more. Enc helps you survive hard encounters more.

Question - group make up

Users who are viewing this thread

Back