• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Ground Aura Detection? (1 Viewer)

joojoobee

A Member to Remember
RedCents
4,237¢
Is there yet a way to determine WHERE an aura is targetted by an NPC? For instance, in End of Empire, "meteors" land at particular locations-- which can be seen as red auras on the ground. Similarly, in some TBL tier 3 and other raids, a similar effect occurs.

So-- being able to "see" these with MQ2 would be immensely beneficial. I've not been able to find any TLOs that allow access to such information.

Any help appreciated.

JJB

Is there yet a way to determine WHERE an aura is targetted by an NPC? For instance, in End of Empire, "meteors" land at particular locations-- which can be seen as red auras on the ground. Similarly, in some TBL tier 3 and other raids, a similar effect occurs.

So-- being able to "see" these with MQ2 would be immensely beneficial. I've not been able to find any TLOs that allow access to such information.

Any help appreciated.

JJB
I believe they are just spawns - at least the player auras for sure are - let me run a toon to somewhere i can get a zone spawn

Any help appreciated.

JJB
I believe you can do :
${Spawn[npc name].Loc} where name is the name of whatever the spawn ends up being called

Question - Ground Aura Detection?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back