• IS THIS SITE UGLY? Click "RG3" at the very bottom-left of this page to change it. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Ground Aura Detection?

joojoobee

A Member to Remember
RedCents
3,645¢
Is there yet a way to determine WHERE an aura is targetted by an NPC? For instance, in End of Empire, "meteors" land at particular locations-- which can be seen as red auras on the ground. Similarly, in some TBL tier 3 and other raids, a similar effect occurs.

So-- being able to "see" these with MQ2 would be immensely beneficial. I've not been able to find any TLOs that allow access to such information.

Any help appreciated.

JJB

Sicprofundus

#Can'tStop #Won'tStop
RedCents
5,176¢
Is there yet a way to determine WHERE an aura is targetted by an NPC? For instance, in End of Empire, "meteors" land at particular locations-- which can be seen as red auras on the ground. Similarly, in some TBL tier 3 and other raids, a similar effect occurs.

So-- being able to "see" these with MQ2 would be immensely beneficial. I've not been able to find any TLOs that allow access to such information.

Any help appreciated.

JJB
I believe they are just spawns - at least the player auras for sure are - let me run a toon to somewhere i can get a zone spawn

Sicprofundus

#Can'tStop #Won'tStop
RedCents
5,176¢

Any help appreciated.

JJB
I believe you can do :
${Spawn[npc name].Loc} where name is the name of whatever the spawn ends up being called