• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Bans - Griklor down! (1 Viewer)

SomeTester

RedCents
924¢
I just wanted to self brag a bit about taking Grik down with my 3 box. 113 SK and Mage, 115 bard (my main when not boxing) caster, healer and melee merc.
I was running MQ2eskay for the SK, rgmerc for the mage and the @Sic ToV kiss ini for the bard except I modified it to not mez. I had the healer on balanced, the other mercs in burn. I had the SK on manual mode with the others on follow me while chasing the circle, when he dropped I quick put the SK on tank mode and shoot out a HT. Got him to like 63% before he took off. Killed adds and he dropped again to like 40ish%, kill adds 3rd drop and killed him. I quick ran the mage to open the chest to respawn the last 4 mobs.

I know it’s not the best or most optomized, but I’m very happy about my accomplishment.

Last edited:
Congrats Drax ! They boosted the mercs this past year so they do have some pretty solid DPS and the healers are better to allow folks running groups of 3 an opportunity to do some stuff like this ! WTG

I just wanted to self brag a bit about taking Grik down with my 3 box. 113 SK and Mage, 115 bard (my main when not boxing) caster, healer and melee merc.
I was running MQ2eskay for the SK, rgmerc for the mage and the @Sic ToV kiss ini for the bard except I modified it to not mez. I had the healer on balanced, the other mercs in burn. I had the SK on manual mode with the others on follow me while chasing the circle, when he dropped I quick put the SK on tank mode and shoot out a HT. Got him to like 63% before he took off. Killed adds and he dropped again to like 40ish%, kill adds 3rd drop and killed him. I quick ran the mage to open the chest to respawn the last 4 mobs.

I know it’s not the best or most optomized, but I’m very happy about my accomplishment.
hell yeah Draxton!

i actually just use mezon=3 so it only does the aoe mez. single mezzing is still not working correctly imo, even in version 12. stuff dies fast enough that i don't need to single mez

Grats. This mission can go very wrong pretty fast. Healer getting stuck on wall on opposite side of ruins right as adds spawn, bard running to add spawn point for funsies,,...

hell yeah Draxton!

i actually just use mezon=3 so it only does the aoe mez. single mezzing is still not working correctly imo, even in version 12. stuff dies fast enough that i don't need to single mez
I’m going to update it and use this for restless assault. That should help with the wolf adds.

Bans - Griklor down!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back