• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

Question - Grelleth's War Machine - Can't burn (1 Viewer)

RedCents
1,804¢
Anyone know how to spell this in their Kiss_Info.ini? I have tried spelling it Grelleth's War Machine and Grelleth`s War Machine using ` and '. Neither seem to trigger my burn when I pull this mob.

Your help is greatly appreciated!

Rob

Grelleth

Named I will have to look at home

- - - Updated - - -

Rich (BB code):
[grelleth]
MezImmune=NULL
MobsToPull=all
MobsToIgnore=a pollution monster,
MobsToBurn=Beast Caller Plakt,Cook Mul,Dark Ritualist Kopp,Grelleth`s War Machine,Junkcrafter Nint,Palace Commander Eroll,Penkal the Filth Master,Polluter Slaunk,Rotblade Klonda,Stitches,The Forgotten Murderer,

Is your burn working successfully on him? I've even copied the name straight from my log file to make sure I've had it right. I just fought him a minute ago and my guys didn't burn.

Here is mine

Rich (BB code):
[grelleth]
MezImmune=List up to 10 mobs. Use full names i.e. a green snake,a blue tiger,a wide eye ooze or NULL
MobsToPull=List up to 25 mobs. Can be partial names Example: rat,snake,bear or ALL for all mobs
MobsToIgnore=a pollution monster
MobsToBurn=The Forgotten Murderer,Grelleth`s War Machine, Beast Caller Plakt,Cook Mul,Dark Ritualist Kopp,Junkcrafter Nint,Palace Commander Eroll,Penkal the Filth Master,Polluter Skaunk,Rotblade Klonda,Stitches

I'm going to cut and paste yours just in case it's something weird. Thanks

Rob

Question - Grelleth's War Machine - Can't burn

Users who are viewing this thread

Back