• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

Gouka's Avatar (1 Viewer)

isobelle

RedCents
51¢
my ramen bowls > your avatar

matching bowls for 'him' and 'her', as it were.

ramenbowls.jpg

;) :D ;)

(for the curious: you lift the lid, put dried ramen noodles and hot water in there, close it up... 5 min later = love. chopsticks preferred, but no one will laugh if you use a fork)

lolz ...until I saw the keyboard I though you were talking about his 'n' hers lavvie (i.e. toilet) bowls!

Could not get my head around the shape of them and then I saw the massive keyboard and it finally clicked.

myz stoopid :doh:

oh yah....kewl !:wow: :yeahok:: bufu :backasaurus:

Ditts on teh keyboard comment, although props for the layer of grime and skin in bewteen your keys.

I've a serious request to make...

Can a really hot looking lady please get tattoos put on her boobies like the pic above and then post them on this thread?

I'd really appreciate it seeing as I've been married 9 years....

(for the curious: you lift the lid, put dried ramen noodles and hot water in there, close it up... 5 min later = love. chopsticks preferred, but no one will laugh if you use a fork)

What a strange & magical world Japan must be; I must visit one of these days...

WE wanted to update this by noting that because of this story two of us found an exotic market and bought such a bowl for everyone. We were able to follow your tips and served the tastiest noodle dinner anyone had remembered.

The only regret is our lids do not have a duck but rather have symbols we do not comprehend.:yea:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back