• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Googe? (1 Viewer)

Marbury

RedCents
121¢
As some people may have noticed, The Google Doodle for this years Valentine’s Day is a little off.
Google Says:
“You may have noticed today’s Google Doodle on our homepage in celebration of romance and good food (something we consider extremely important).

goog_val_logo.jpg

When you look at the logo, you may worry that we forgot our name overnight, skipped a letter, or have decided that “Googe” has a better ring to it. None of the above. I just know that those with true romance and poetry in their soul will see the subtlety immediately. And if you’re feeling grouchy today, may I suggest eating a strawberry.

A very happy Valentine’s Day to everyone!”

----------------------------------------------------------------

Definition of Googe

Last edited:
I saw that possibly 20+ times and didn't notice the missing L, good stuff.

It was the stem. According to the CNN report i saw on it. and WHY in hell is Anna Nichole Smith news?

i can kinda see it....but i think i need to be on acid to get the full pic lol. With the money google makes you would think that they would have a sweet grafix guy

Googe?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back