• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Good Morning, Internet. (1 Viewer)

no way... 30 minutes, and I'm OUTTA HERE! Weekend!

But yeah...kinda sucks when you don't live in Europe...

So, why don't you go write a new article about what your MMO-plans are for the future :ohyeah: It'll keep you 'busy' for a while and makes a good read for the rest

then tell me...what are you playing nowadays, since you stopped Vanguard, and refuse to play TBC?

How can you do...nothing *shrug*...

I mean...that would make you: "Not Addicted" *shrug some more*

We are led to ask what your job is Runned.

We have seen a movie that says those who work in an office haves cases of Mondays.

A case of the Fridays would seem new because here in America most are allowed to play and take breaks all weekend long.

Runned might not live in America like you do, Colekutz. He might live in Korea. In Korea, it is quite common for people to work 6 days a week (Monday through Saturday). In this case, I could see people having "a case of the Fridays", especially if they knew their American counterparts would have the next day off.

I have a 51st troll mage... with crap gear and paper thin armour. Does that count?

Probably not, so I guess I'll have to bide me time until LotRO. I am going to play that game out of spite. The bastards might have kept me out of the beta, stress tests and the fanboi "$9.99 US, Sucky, sucky turbines arse long time" head start... but they will NOT KEEP ME FROM RETAIL!!!

* Dons the Braveheart blue war paint *

* Dons the Braveheart blue war paint *

Waitaminute...aren't the colours of Australia some disgusting combination like yellow and green or orange and green??

If ANYONE has the right to be donning Braveheart colours its us guys inAberdeen Scotland from CLAN DEAFDUMBANDBLIND

Come back to Vanguard Runned... You know you want to play... The mad shit talking on the PvP server has begun and there is endless amounts of nerd rage to exploit...

I seriously can't force myself to pay for a game my computer can't run, and unfortunately I don't have the dividends to pay for the necessary upgrades. Maybe in a few months, we'll see.

i think i may try vanguard... digital delivery options? (goes succlting off to goolge)

i swear to god i typed "scuttling off to google", i have no idea what that says up above

I thought Oblivion looked much, much better than Vanguard, and it doesn't have half of the latter's requirements. But I guess it's not online, that's a big turnoff. =/

The outside world in vanguard and oblivion look pretty similar in a lot of respects. I am not sure about the towns and such in Oblivion simply because it bored me to tears and I didn't play it for very long.

Iso - you can download it from Sony if you don't care about having a box.

Good Morning, Internet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back