• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Good LDoN to DoN points exchange rate. (cypher181) (1 Viewer)

Redbot

🖥️💖
RedCents
88,730¢
Pronouns
He/Him
Red's note: have not confirmed this, but it sounds promising. Submitted by Cypher181

This is a way to change ldon points into DoN points, I can't guarantee if you don't have it (I didn't see it mentioned anywhere) or if you don't know. I also can't guarantee that this hasn't gone mainstreem yet, I found out on accident. What you need: I found the 330 type 4 ldon point aug from MM works at the best reward ratio, so buy one of those. Buy a cheap don weapon with an aug type 4. Aug the weapon, now resell it for more points that it was originiall purchased for (around 200+ extra don points a pop). Please note, when you go to sell it back it will say that they'll buy it for less than they bought it for, it will just give you more crystals than you bought it for. Also note, I cannot guarantee this still works past the patch on the 16th, I have not had the points to try it.

Good LDoN to DoN points exchange rate. (cypher181)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back