• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

Good enough graphic card for WoW? (1 Viewer)

Xtriopwns

RedCents
Hey Im buying a new laptop and I was wondering if this was a good enough graphic card to run wow on Intel® Graphics Media Accelerator 950 and if it isn't anyone know a good cheap one for laptops I could put it in thanks

I was running wow On a integrated dell graphics card, You should be ok provided you have enough ram.

WTF???? Alienware is overpriced for what it is! Yeah they're good laptops but they're 50% (without exaggeration!) more expensive than other laptops of equal power...

If you have more money than sense then go for it, if not I'd shop around...

DO not buy an alienware they are so overprices man ffs. I was going to buy a computer cost £3500 quid there but i never really considered it.... I then bought the samer 1 with better stuff, screen and way better speakers for £2500.

Nuff said.

I really really wish you could build your own laptops in the same fashion you build your own desktops...

I probably wouldn't have a desktop right now ^_^

Though it does kickass Its too big to take everywhere (which I do want to do.)

DFI LANPARTY nF4 SLI-DR
XFX Geforce 7800 GTX (pci-e 16x)
4000+ 64 bit AMD San Diego
2x1 Gigs OCZ Platinum RAM

gets the job done ;-)

Good enough graphic card for WoW?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back