• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

gold strats, and pvp (1 Viewer)

numero_uno

RedCents
Do any of you know any guides or strategies to get some fast cash, that are not exploits or cheats. I was also wondering if any of you have pvp toons on venekor that would like to go kick some Q butt!!!? :p

fastests way is farming... but it seems you have a PVP character, and its harder to do without getting jumped.

Depending on the server you are on, the cinder ore quest can be a profitable way to make some money.

Search for cinder ore on the broker:
Blemished Cinder Ore
Chipped Cinder Ore
Marred Cinder Ore
Scuffed Cinder Ore
Shattered Cinder Ore

Search for Rare Stones:
Brume Stone
Cloud Stone
Dust Stone
Fey Stone
Murk Stone
Sky Stone
Wind Stone

I can purchase a full set of Cinder Ore for around 42 gold on my server, which I can then turn in to the collection person and receive a T7 Rare. I put that on the broker for around 1p - 2p and make a decent profit. I then make a new character and do the same thing.

Supposedly the rare stone collection quest also give a T7 Rare, but I have not found them cheap enough to be worth trying so I cannot verify this.

Works well.

gold strats, and pvp

Users who are viewing this thread

Back