• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Gold Help (1 Viewer)

Willy

RedCents
Hi gys... jst wnted 2 no if u cld giv me sum sw33t ubr l33t hax 2 gt lots of g's.. thx. If u dnt im leeving heer 4vr.

Actually i do have some question guys. Im to laszie and stupid to temember the thread name but the one where u join dif trade channels.. well i did and now cant enter IF trade and remember you had to delete a file or something.... If you could refrsh me i would be thankful. Also enchanting/tailoring = 250 Crap... now what? Any hints or tips to reaching the big 300?

deleting the WTF WTD folders will fix this (but also delete your mod settings...)

NOOOo so i have to redo all my mods?? forget that .. is there a specific thing in the files i can delete?

i'm not sure...i will have to look through the old stuff (but like you i'm too lazy ATM...)

Shur. Surch ur HDD 4 foldur called "system32". It usually in teh Windoze dir.

Delet it.

Dat haz all teh filez dat contol ur brainwavz frum Seattle.

iz tru.. i know uber hax for counter strike cource.. prezz f10 giv u a list of cheatz, dnt get caught doh!

ior vac 3 diz ban u... also. da system,32 folderdr does giv hax 4 worcafty..

an if u dun beliv me...

...We will we will SHOT YOU!.. :)

You can leave the channels if you have someone /ckick you from them [assuming they have moderator status in the channel] OR you can delete the aformented folders. They won't delete your UI Mods but they will turn every setting to default [as if you logged in after installing them for the first time]. If you have flex bar, I pity you if you take this route. :)

As for Tailoring..

@ 250, White Wedding Dress
@ 250, Tuxedo Jacket

Easy to get up another 10-15 points then;

@ 260, Runecloth Bag - At least with these, you can turn over SOME profit.
@ 275, Runecloth Gloves - If you have Enchanting, you'll rake some decent profit from the Dream Dust and Lesser Eternal Essences.

Good luck. :)

Try this:

Go to your World Of Warcraft/wtf/account/ folder, go under your account and the character who's channels are screwed up. Look for chat-cache.txt. Open that file with a text editor that supports ISO formatting, like MS Word of OpenOffice... look for a line with the name CHANNELS and a series of numbers after it. Delete that line and it should reset only the channels without forcing you to redo all your mod and interface configs.

Gold Help

Users who are viewing this thread

Back