• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

Going ld and sessions disappearing (1 Viewer)

eqisdead

RedCents
46¢
I started out tonight trying to run afkhalls macro on two pcs with 3 toons in each session. Within about three kills the bard sessions disappeared from task manager as if eq had never been opened. About twenty seconds later they appeared again ld and both got killed by chasing mobs. Later on I tried doing Creator Don not really doing anything with mq2 except twist on my bard, had bard, mage, enchanter, shaman, warrior, cleric. Same thing started to happen when the first mob got to about 25% it turned to start running and all my sessions started to just be gone. The only ones that remained were the cleric and mage. Has anyone else heard of anything like this happening? I'm kinda freaked out right now as I'm not sure what's going on. Just wondering if this has happened to anyone but me. :mad:

eqisdead

Going ld and sessions disappearing

Users who are viewing this thread

Back