• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
Resource icon

Macro - GoCo - Give all your Collection items to target! (1 Viewer) 1.0

RedCents
1,121¢
BobWeaver submitted a new resource:

GoCo - Give all your Collection items to target! - Collection Inventory Helper

There are other managers for collections, but this one has it's place. Read on for details.

How to use GoCo:
Target a player and run GoCo. Make sure the targeted player is running a macro that auto-accepts trades, or just keep clicking to accept trade on the target as GoCo runs.
GoCo will go through your inventory and find all collection items.
GoCo will try to collect the item.
GoCo will give any remaining items in that slot to the targeted player.

Great for getting all your collections...

Read more about this resource...

@kaen01 .. looks very much like one of the givebag use cases
hmm not sure what givebag is..
edit: just realized that was old give item to people macro, casue i i didnt like the one toadwart had put out. the giveitem one, so i made givebag for myself and some people that wants ot use it.

but there is this macroby sym and toadwart

so not sure.

doesn't work on mq2next sadly (or at least for me...). are changes planned to get it running on next too?
What happens when you try to run it? Did you make sure to have the receiving toon set up with MQ2AutoAccept or something that would act similar so it'll accept the items? Any macro that works on Vanilla should already be working fine on MacroQuest aka "MQNext".

receiving toon is on autoaccept list. now it opens the window, but doesnt hand over all the items (maybe laptop is a bit to slow for this)
added 10 to all delays works (is just a bit slower and hands in one ofter the other (so it's ok, i guess)

I am unable to get this to click before handing over. Tried increasing delays but I can see in MQ window it saying Colleting but it doesn't actually do it in EQ bag.

Also MQAccept is too quick so normally miss a few so have to repeat macro. Not end of the world.

Any ideas why it is not clicking collectible anymore? Or is there a more modern better collectible that everyone uses now?

Macro - GoCo - Give all your Collection items to target!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back