• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Sports - GOAT (1 Viewer)

Tom Brady didn't beat Patrick Mahomes.

The TB O-line beat the KC O-line.

Mahomes didn't have longer than 1.5 seconds to throw the ball the. entire. game. It turns out having both your starting tackles out sorta impacts you lol.

As a lonnnnggggg suffering Buccs fan. I approve this message, maybe I can retire my Cadillac Williams jersey now.

As a life-long mass-hole, born and raised in Massachusetts, Seen these Patriots go from Loooosers to The Champs multiple time, Im glad Brady got the 7, watched the games this year with ah sorted jaded attitude that Mr. Belicheck and his Patriot way of getting rid of people before there time..Going to be an interesting year if The Krafts and Belicheck actually spend money and get players and a competent QB. Good to see half of the Defensive line return this year.

Its not one man, its 11, but it can be one man leading those other 10 in harmony to victory..

Mahomes is still the better QB. Brady can't make those throws and doesn't have the same level of in-the-shit awareness.

Mahomes is still the better QB. Brady can't make those throws and doesn't have the same level of in-the-shit awareness.

lol, come talk to us about that in 15 years. Then we’ll see if Mahomes lives up to the hype :)

Patrick is a great QB and I hate Tom Brady, but you have to give credit where credit is due.

Mahomes wont always have kelce, cheetah, and a healthy andy reid. Wonder how Deshaun Watson would have done in his shoes. Hell I wonder how Tebow would of done w/ that coaching staff and roster.

I liked the Brady vs Peyton Manning rivalry more then the brady vs mahomes. Sucks injuries hit manning. Shit, it sucks they hit Jr. in MLB too. Wonder what he would of done.

Bradys ability to keep himself healthy and balanced for so many years is extremely underrated. I wonder how much he spends on personal care. Lebron + James Harrison for sure invest(ed) a ton in themselves.

Last edited:
Brady always had talent around him too. You think he was just operating in a vacuum? Dude leaned hard on belichick fixing things for him early on. He's a product of a system, not raw talent. He has _never_ been able to run 500 yards in a game avoiding sacks or sidearm a pass 30 yards with his body parallel to the ground and the ball hitting his receiver in the face. It's not brady.

Sports - GOAT

Users who are viewing this thread

Back