• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

GM Hardrea (1 Viewer)

Nilinoi

RedCents
This might sound crazy, but here lately Gm Hardrea has been ALL over Zek. Chatting in general and handing out mass bannings. He banned my cleric for cursing, omg that sucks...but anyway, a couple of players found out the has a alt in a guild on zek and starting send emails/petitions/eqmails and other things trying to report it, because he was telling people they couldn't petition or he would ban them and just generally being a dick. When those people sent in emails and other things about GM Hardrea, they suddenly found their characters banned. Several people done this and they handed out several bannings today and almost completely wiped out my guild. Because they were sending petitions and emails about a dirty ass GM........wtf is going on with sony guys.....what are we supposed to do? play our characters to 70 and get banned for reporting injustice.....some of the people don't even use MQ and they still got banned. W/e, such bs if ya ask me.

-supposedly over 200 banned today on Zek

oh shit this guy is such a dick, he ragged on me because i made a mistake when i was a guide. on the EQ guide website i reported a "Cat 2 name" which was like... some bullshit for curse words or very inappropriate, and it was supposed to be like... a cat 5, so he reports me and i get like... a 20 minute talk to in the IRC channel. sucked ass.

he was probably sitting there jacking off to the convo knowing he got someone else.

s_pistol88.jpg

Nilinoi said:
I know......such a shame. Wish there was something I could do.

Well if you were not in violation of the EULA then you have a lawsuit on your hands. I would also post it to the EQLive forums.

Hardrea is an idiot. He/she was a GM on Legends for the late-night crowd. Hardrea is the weakest GM I've ever come in contact with. He/she works on several different servers now that legends is gone, so he/she doesn't just have it out for Zek, and it's very likely that the old GMs from legends got promoted and hardrea didn't and he's pissed.

Last edited:
Damn, that sucks. I'd email SoE. Of course, that always takes up to a month. I'm just gonna camp anytime I see that moron.

I was wondering. what is the process of who do we have to contact if we have a complaint about GM activity? Though i haven't had a run in with hardrea, (thank god), I've had troubles with a GM-Amsav. He works the stuck character channel and has developed a little slick way of doing his GM time without doing a damned thing. He sits in the stuck character channel obviously afk for the 2 hours or however long it takes then 2 minutes before the next GM comes to relieve him he wipes the channel and then refers any problems to the oncoming GM.

Really damned frustrating when you go LD semi often and always end up having your toon stuck in solusek's eye from running the lava mm.

On a side note, does anyone know anyone that's in beta for vanguard SOH? I am so looking forward to it and leaving EQ in the dust. It's been a good 4 year run but the game is going to crap fast. Ready for something new. Can't wait to exploit the crap outta it!

Hardrea made an appearance on Quellious about a week ago in Lavastorm. At the time, there were probably 20-30 people macroing the mission and all standing on top of each other (painfully obvious). He stayed at zone in for a few minutes and then ran over to mission area. I just happened to be in front of my computer and waved at him when he got to mission area. He stood there for a few seconds and ran off again, no bans as far as I could tell hehe and I kept going 24/7 since then.

Not sure why he was there, but if he was looking for macro'rs, he isn't doing a very good job of it :)

ratpack said:
On a side note, does anyone know anyone that's in beta for vanguard SOH? I am so looking forward to it and leaving EQ in the dust. It's been a good 4 year run but the game is going to crap fast. Ready for something new. Can't wait to exploit the crap outta it!

I'm in beta, that game is pure crap right now (as I always thought) so I wouldn't quit EQ just yet.

[email protected] used to be one of the higher ups in Customer service. When i had problems with a GM hounding me this is the person i ended up speaking with .. He is supposedly in charge of the GM's boss's. GL getting rid of this asshole.

so miss when each server had its own admin GM but if you can find gm oli on think its spelled olihin he is one of the actually paid gm's and actually cares and will try to fix your prob. will not ignore your tells or not speak to you either like some gms have a habbit of leaving on ignore tell function.

I believe Graf is Olihin when he manifests himself. He took care of a stalker who had a GM friend and was getting a lot of us on Quellious suspended for no reason. (The jerk also summoned a loaded trader and dropped her in front of her hometown where she couldn't move while I was away once.) Email Graf.

Last edited:
Alatyami said:
Well if you were not in violation of the EULA then you have a lawsuit on your hands. I would also post it to the EQLive forums.

I think you should read the EULA a little closer. Basically they can ban you for anything....sucks to be us, great to be this dick GM

curiosity said:
I think you should read the EULA a little closer. Basically they can ban you for anything....sucks to be us, great to be this dick GM

Good thing I can't read ... I'm blind yah thats it ... the binary pixals were confusing ... ;)

GM Hardrea

Users who are viewing this thread

Back