• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

GK / NoDelay (1 Viewer)

RaidNazi

RedCents
I've been thinking of buying GhostKill, and maybe a monk nodelay plugin. However I'm not made of money, and there's no way I can afford to pay that sorta cash every 3 months to Abyss.

If anyone else sells the above plugins (or can recommend someone who does) please drop me a PM with details/prices.

If not I'm going to have to get off my arse and try and learn C++ and that will make baby jesus cry.

Learning the C++ doesn't even appear to be the hard part. Yeah it should be easy to code anything normal but these plugins are exploiting bugs that you've still gotta figure out before even attempting to write a routine.

Learning the C++ is the easy part.

To make a bad metaphor...you can know the entire english language but still be unable to speak intelligently.

Nodelay only works for Monks using their Wu ability...something they gain at level 61. A lot of people go and buy UltraMonk and NoDelay thinking they can use it for any toon at any level. Sadly, this is not the case.

kyati said:
anyone know were i can purchase the Rogue nodelay or a link to one?

If your rogue has a nice enough dagger and hasted out he can kill mobs in Ashengate or Frostcrypt in under 10 minutes. It's not overly powerful but you do get 25% AA per kill and you are soloing Yellows as a rogue, in anguish and other spots the rogue becomes a really decent ramp tank as well. It's nice to be able to afk kill your placeholders and quest mobs.

GK / NoDelay

Users who are viewing this thread

Back