• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

ghosting?? (1 Viewer)

lighthouse

RedCents
is there a safe way to ghost? trying to do a turn in ( plane of growth ) but everything in zone seems to see invise and agro?? any ideas?

Shroud up in a cleric shroud and use their DA spell for the turnin. That's what I did, and if it's the quest I think you're talkin about, it'll work just fine for you. May take a couple of tries learning to navigate to the turn-in guy, but I got it done with little trouble.

I dont know if this works for this event, but a few times i have had to do stuff for cleric. I was doing gimblax once and i didnt want to fight all the way in. SO i /deuled my tank and killed him. Then i /dragcorpse.Then i would look at map to find a safe spot to DA run too. Then i would DA and run to that spot. Once DA drops i die of course. Then use MQ2rez and rez once agroed mobs go away. Then i DA with my 2 nd DA and run to the place i need too again die and rerez at that spot. Then i rerezed then rezed tank. i was done with gimblax in 15 mins. 3 total kills (not counting myself).

But now that i have warp again i have no probs going anywhere.

derekrh said:
Ghost is out in some form, just held on very tightly. So basically, you have to be in the small circle of friends to have it.

lol, or be a member of a site that includes it in its compile. Small circle of friends my ass.

*waits for Jigs to delete/edit this*

ghosting??

Users who are viewing this thread

Back