• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

ghosting (1 Viewer)

coolkid

RedCents
k here goes my stupid question. Is there any way to stop or lessen the rediclous push that monkbug / ghostkill plugins cause, or a way to avoid ripose dammage or perma warp to the ass end of targets? Anything would help i'v even tryed /stick behind and it seemed useless on its own.. mabey there is more to that i can try? Anyway figured it was worth a shot asking.

go go If you can get the guys to face one of the cardinal directions you can use this:

Put this in your declare section or first part of your macro.
Rich (BB code):
 /declare i int outer 0
 /declare Dist int outer 10

and put this in the part where it is moving to your target and attacking.

INI:
    /for i 1 to 2
    /if (!${Target.ID}) /endmac
    	/if (${Target.Heading.ShortName.Left[1].Equal[W]} || ${Target.Heading.ShortName.Left[1].Equal[E]}) {
    		/if (${i} == 1) /squelch /warp loc ${Math.Calc[${Target.Y}+${Dist}]} ${Target.X} ${Target.Z}
    	        /if (${i} == 2) /squelch /warp loc ${Math.Calc[${Target.Y}-${Dist}]} ${Target.X} ${Target.Z}
    	}
    	/if (${Target.Heading.ShortName.Left[1].Equal[S]} || ${Target.Heading.ShortName.Left[1].Equal[N]}) {
    	    	/if (${i} == 1) /squelch /warp loc ${Target.Y} ${Math.Calc[${Target.X}+${Dist}]} ${Target.Z}
                	/if (${i} == 2) /squelch /warp loc ${Target.Y} ${Math.Calc[${Target.X}-${Dist}]} ${Target.Z}
    	}        
                /squelch /face fast nolook
    /ZOMGMONKBUGCOMMANDHERE!!!!!!
/next i

There is probably a way to make it where you are always on his side reguardless of the side but it involves using Sin or Cosin and that's to much math for me at 3am.

Last edited:
ghosting

Users who are viewing this thread

Back