• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Ghost (1 Viewer)

cintatrushot

RedCents
I have been searching the forums and I have found that there is no up to date Ghost plugin (at least that I have not found) I am wondering if no one makes then anymore for fear of getting banned, and if not then where can I find them? Having /mapfilter npc on' means that I can run to the mob w/o warping, i.e; minimizing chances of getting banned. Anyone still using?

rawwar said:
will nokos allow me to do rallic pack turn in when iam normally kos to npcs?

I dont think so, when I haved used it, I found that I had no interaction with NPC's at all... it was as if I didn't exist :( I was a "ghost" :)

NoKoS is early form of Ghost. Allows you to move about ok and thats it. Your body stays where you turned it on at and that is where you are seen at do all the actions you are doing. So in this aspect you are ghosting. However thats it. You can not interact with anything, ie attackt/cast/aa on anymobs. You can not loot, or trade items or ground spawns. And if anything walks by where your body is you get smacked where your body is. Then if you end no kos your body pops/warps up to where you are and the serve trats it like lag.

Ghost

Users who are viewing this thread

Back