• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Problem - Getting Smashed in Kael (1 Viewer)

Redemption44

RedCents
551¢
Running 115 gold accts currently 2mages,1 cleric,1 enchanter,Shadowknightt,Beast. The Dps seems good, but are these mobs mezzable here? Chanter doesnt seem to do much crowd control at all getting stomped into ground with 3 mobs on pull gets hairy with 2 mobs but doable trying to get singles with rest the dead, doesnt seem to work to well. my sk only has around 308,000 hp with the self buff going. might just be a tough zone for my mediocre group sk had around 6800 a.c. snowbound. I'd greatly appreciate some feedback. I do pretty well in great divide and eastern wastes. These giants do hit hard for sure.

If you need to farm the nodrop part for gear upgrades you can farm them pretty easily if you camp just south of the west corner of the giant fort in EW. You can do both windchill and bolman at the same time. just put the giants, the named giant, and the other animals on ignore. that way you only pull PH and will have more chances. Both named should be easy for your SK to tank.

t1 armor is dirt cheap in baz, i wouldnt be surprised if u asked for a full set in general and someone would donate it
people let it rott or destroy it at this point
if you are a gold account and do ToV HA or have friends that do for u , they drop 2 ores a mission now, easy to get full t3 vis and non vis in no time

Problem - Getting Smashed in Kael

Users who are viewing this thread

Back