• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Getting access to vxed.... (1 Viewer)

gardenia

RedCents
I actually am not to up to date on the newer zones...I am close to my pally epic 1.5, and bam....find out that I need a drop from Vxed, and need to complete 4 sewer trials......I don't suppose anyone has anything to give a person access to Vxed? I heard there are 4 sewer trails that can be completed....but I am still trying to find info on that, but thought I would try here first..thanks for any/all advice.

You don't need to complete the 4 previous trials in order to be able to request Vxed, just level 60 if I remember correctly. Go to Barindu (Natimbi -> Qinimi -> Barindu), invis up, and find Apprentice Udranda. Once you're in front of her, drop invis, target her, and say "vxed", invis up, and follow the little purple line on your compass to zone in. Voila, you did it :)

plink

Is there anyone way to get into there if you don't have 10? ...I have up to 5...but I always like to warp target to the main mob and see IRL how the setup would be ....(but thanks for responce....the post I raed was obviously way off on vxed).

Last edited:
for the epic piece, you need 10 in raid to get into the zone...I was just hoping there was a way to do it with just my toons that I can box is all (meaning I have 5...but you need 10...I am 5 short and wanted a way around it)

actually between me and my friend....I am sure i can probably just do raid invites throughout my server and tell the people I am just checking on the mob and need 10...damn sometimes the simplest way is the best..lol

Getting access to vxed....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back