• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

getting aa's (1 Viewer)

VillageIdiot

RedCents
291¢
I was wondering if anyone had any ideas on how /where a 66 necro with close to a 6k mana pool would/should go to get aa's? afk macro's? sploit? regular grind? PM me ideas if ya don't want to post them on here :)

Any info is good info. Thanks

Soloing in NC is probably pretty good exp for you. Vxed is going to be fairly nice until about 67, then if you are PoFire flagged that's the spot; if not, kiting in Steppes or possibly Katta would be your place. You'll probably want to hold off on killing in Icefall, the mobs have a shitton of HP.

yeah i been in icefell so i could get 2 of those lorekeepers bracelets, but way too much hp to sit and solo for exp. damn those bears. took forever to kite to death lol.

Yeah -- at 66, you're really better off in NC or Vxed. The mobs die a lot faster, so even if the exp isn't quite as good per mob (which might not be true at 66), you'll exp at a faster rate by far.

getting aa's

Users who are viewing this thread

Back