• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
Resource icon

Lua - GetAway (1 Viewer) 1.1.1

RedCents
2,488¢
Pronouns
He/Him
Blasty submitted a new resource:

GetAway - This Lua script will activate a spell, AA etc when a player get to close to you

Getaway 1.0 - Original Author: Blasty
Maintained for RedGuides by Blasty 2021-12-01
Purpose: The Lua script will help you get away if another player get within 500 feet of your toon.
It can be configured to cast Spell, AA's and even activate items like Drunkard's Stein.
Feature: Sound Alert, Casting spells, AA's and use items.

Read more about this resource...

I'm not sure why you made this. It's horrible. I'm exping in a zone, then someone comes in for a camp near mine, so all my toons just dissappear to guild lobby. Then if the exp interruption isn't enough, I campfire back in and everyone tries to run again, effectively losing my camp to another group.

Why, why on God's green earth did you make this.

For the love of God and all that is holy!!!!

Ooooh... it's for a pvp server...

I'm not sure why you made this. It's horrible. I'm exping in a zone, then someone comes in for a camp near mine, so all my toons just dissappear to guild lobby. Then if the exp interruption isn't enough, I campfire back in and everyone tries to run again, effectively losing my camp to another group.

Why, why on God's green earth did you make this.

For the love of God and all that is holy!!!!

Ooooh... it's for a pvp server...
Thanks Faazed, I added the pvp part if people did not figure that out themself :D

I'm pretty new to Lua's. When editing the file to use something other than drunkard's stein, where would I insert that command?

Edit line ----> mq.cmd("/useitem Drunkard's Stein") to ex. Bulwark of Many Portals?

--Stop casting a spell
mq.cmd('/stopcast')

--Change the executed commands below to do something else or even add multiple lines.
-- Make sure you end up in a new zone.

-- Gate to bindspot using an AA
-- mq.cmd('/alt activate 1217')

-- Gate to bindspot using a spell - Make sure to have it memorized!
-- mq.cmd('/cast gate')

-- Use Drunken Stein to POK
mq.cmd("/useitem Drunkard's Stein")

-- Delay added due to timing issue from casting the spell, AA or Item to mq.TLO.Me.Casting() sees it.
mq.delay(1000)

while (mq.TLO.Me.Casting()) do
mq.delay(100)
end
end

Sweet, thank you!
Only other thing I could think of is add a pause in there for the character to finish any mobs it is engaged with. Im trying to learn Lua language so I dont have to be so high maintenance asking for all this stuff lol.
Thanks again for reply and clarification.

her thing I could think of is add a pause in there for the character to finish any mobs it is engaged with. I
Sweet, thank you!
Only other thing I could think of is add a pause in there for the character to finish any mobs it is engaged with. Im trying to learn Lua language so I dont have to be so high maintenance asking for all this stuff lol.
Thanks again for reply and clarification.
No worries. We all need to start somewhere :)
I noted your request.

Lua - GetAway

Users who are viewing this thread

Back